Board Meeting Tuesday April 10

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 13:58:41 UTC 2007

17:00 EDT, 21:00 GMT, in #fedora-meeting

Unlike last week's meeting, I expect tomorrow's meeting to be very IRC
intensive, and I would like to invite some of the members of this list,
as well as folks who are active in FESCO, to "hang around" during the
meeting.

In fact, I'd like to experiment tomorrow and hold the entire meeting on
IRC -- not have a phone call that we are also transcribing.

I want to use the hour to completely go over the main deliverables for
Fedora 7, and get a sense of where everything is from a quality and
readiness perspective.  And in an effort to make sure that the Board isn't
passing judgement on topics that should be handled at a "lower" level, I'd
like to make sure that some of the other leaders of major F7 areas are
around.

In particular, in addition to the Board members, if the following folks
can be around, or pingable, I'd appreciate it:

 	- Will Woods
 	- Jesse Keating
 	- KDE Spin leaders
 	- Revisor leaders