cross-site bug tracking

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 16:54:07 UTC 2007

Some good comments and questions from the desktop-arch list.  Worth
thinking about as Fedora is one of the few places that has to bridge
between itself and a huge number of upstream projects and at the same
time have a commitment to free software for our infrastructure as well
as what we distribute.

Thoughts?  (For the record, before it's mentioned, re-implement
Launchpad as free software is not a solution, I suspect.  We can do
something with the rest of the free software community that everyone
could adopt if we try and solve it the right way.)

--Chris