the all IRC Board meeting

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed Apr 11 03:13:34 UTC 2007

Toshio Kuratomi (a.badger at gmail.com) said:
> LiveDVD:
> (I assumed that mspevack was doing this but could be wrong):
>   - Get the spin and art to the DVD producers in California by early
> next week.
> jeremy: Make the liveCD kickstart available later today.

This was essentially Max stating what's being done - there was no
discussion per-se.

Other items:

> KDE spin:
> rdieter: To send f13 a list of packages that need to be commitable by
> the community.
> f3: To evaluate and hopefully implement a way to do that by tomorrow.
>
> Docs:
> f13: will take a snapshot of the release notes after the translators are
> done on the 14th.

So... is it just me, or does it seem horribly wrong that this is being
done at the *board* meeting? Shouldn't we be having release meetings
for this sort of thing?

It seems to me that much of the benefit of this meeting was merely
getting various people (f13 + mmcgrath for build, katzj + the revisor
people) in the same place to work through some issues. Maybe that's
a function of this weeks agenda more than the meeting format.

Bill