Re: LWN headline: Blame Fedora = High Praise

Karsten Wade wrote:

Note the implied "call to action" for Fedora to *do* something about
people not understanding what we are about.
I really believe separating our content into end user (CMS) and developer content (wiki) will help this. Coordination on the CMS will help maintain a constant message. It's coming, I swear!

   -Mike