Board Meeting, 2007-04-17

We have a Board meeting at 10:00 AM EDT, 14:00 GMT, tomorrow. Sorry for the late reminder.

Here's what I'd like to do with tomorrow's meeting.

One of the things that has been talked around, but needs to be solidified by the Board, is giving clarity to exactly what sort of topics FESCO should be responsible for deciding. I know that in particular thl and bpepple have shared some of their thoughts with me off-list.

So I'd like to use tomorrow's time to have that discussion in #fedora-meeting, with whoever is available from FESCO to feel free to join in. Hopefully we can make some decisions and start to put a clear line in place. I think some of this exists already, but it doesn't hurt to solidify it.

Like last week, we'll do the whole thing on IRC, but this time instead of having a release meeting, we'll talk about these specific governance questions.

Thanks, and sorry for the somewhat shorter than usual notice.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://spevack.org