thinking about the Fedora brand (WARNING: this is for you)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:20:52 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing a take off on a (de)motivation poster ...

Dude that saying is everyhere up here.... its a motto of sorts for the mushers.

Here's someone attempt to portray the lead dog's pov:
http://www.polarhusky.com/logistics/dog_yard/polar_husky_world/running_the_team.html

"...it's hard to be a lead dog because you have to listen all the
time. But it is also tons of fun because you get to check out
everywhere we run FIRST, and you get to hunt! As you may know, if
you're not the lead dog, the view never changes! Leading the team is
fun, but it also requires lots of hard work, listening, and
responsibility."

work... listening... responsibility.
balanced against
fun...first.

Fedora is THE lead dog, in the team of dogs, that is pulling the sled
full of open source cargo and community.

-jef"fudcon f11...North to Alaska!!!!!!"spaleta