Re: FESCo/FPB vote counting

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Brian Pepple wrote:

If I remember correctly, the FAB election had even less people actually vote.

The recent Fedora Board election actually had more votes cast than the FESCO election -- 190 total votes.

The top 3 vote getters received 114, 102, and 98 votes and were elected to seats.

The bottom 3 vote getters received 95, 93, and 85 votes.

As you can see, it was exceptionally close.

I would be happy with a larger turnout, but at the same time I think the choices that were made in the recent elections were good ones. The Crowd is Wise.

--Max