Re: Corporate Sponsorship RFC

On 8/14/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> 1) A sponsorship page.  Those who offer bandwidth, hosting or machines
> get to place an icon on a page on the wiki.

Would such a page rank a default bookmark?

Can you have a sponsorship banner on a frontpage that rotates through
sponsors and then links into the full sponsor page?

I think you might also consider sponsorship tagging into other
contributor/public facing interfaces like bodhi and koji web
interfaces as appropriate.

> 3) White paper.  This one is my favorite.

+1

Additionally, have you thought about defining sponsorship levels of any sort?

-jef