Respin (revisited)

Can someone give me a technical definition of exactly what Fedora is considering a respin? Seems like a lot of people say "A respin is super top of cool shape in the world!!1!!one!" But I'm not quite sure what that means? Take the following three scenarios:

Scenario 1) Using only software available on our mirrors, someone has created a respin and wants us to host it. Scenario 2) Using only software available on our mirrors, someone has created a respin by mixing our mirrors with some re-compiled software and wants us to host it. The main difference here is they have re-compiled one or two of our SRPMS with different flags *or* they've taken the F7 distribution and merged some SRPMS from rawhide in it. Again, this is all fedora software though it has been 'altered' in a way that is different from how we ship it.

Scenario 3) Using software available on our mirrors as well as some backgrounds and templates available on a creative commons website (or some other Open Source content website) a user has created a respin and wants us to host it.

Which of the above scenarios are we considering 'OK'?

Second, when we agree that something is an official spin, answer the following questions:
What are they asking us to do?
Is this a bootable CD/DVD?
A live cd?
Is this the RPMS and boot images?
Could it be all of the above?
How does the user keep this re-spin up to date?
Is what we are storing just a diff of what they've changed?
When do we stop hosting something, does it have the same release cycle as the rest of Fedora?

   -Mike