Re: Respin (revisited)

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:10:08 -0500
Josh Boyer <jwboyer jdub homelinux org> wrote:

> I don't understand that question.

If their spin makes use of rpms outside the Fedora repo, how do the
spinners plan on keeping those rpms up to date.

"If their spin makes use of rpms outside the Fedora repo"  Full stop.
That's NOT Fedora and wouldn't be fully hosted by us (see exceptions
like the creative commons spin for which we provided bittorrent hosting)