FEL image - ( was Respin (revisited) )

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 27 20:46:31 UTC 2007

On 8/27/07, Matt Domsch wrote:
> It sounds like we could, but do you have a feel for the size of the
> audience?

Less than 700 MB in order to fit into a CD.

> One thing I want to be careful of is adding too many Fedora
> derivatives for extremely niche audiences to the master servers.

I would like to clarify a bit about the audience. Surely these are
related to a particular group of people, but however if an university
tries to migrate fedora, there would be fedora in their local
laboratory. The number of fedora installed will grow, which I hope.

If one will google for VLSI lecture notes, he/she will find lecture
notes based on either magic/Alliance or Cadence applications. The
first half fedora does have already. This livecd might take some space
on the mirrors, but eventually might also make a lot of publicity to
fedora around universities (either american or worldwide) and
students.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com