FUDCon and session filming

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 16:53:33 UTC 2007

I seem to remember some sessions last year being recorded and made
available on the world wide interweb.  Will we (more thinking Red Hat
but anyone really) have any resources to make sure more sessions are
recorded this year?  Some of these sessions REALLY should be recorded:

" Proposal and Demonstration of DNSSEC aware software"
"Dr. Transifex <https://translate.fedoraproject.org/submit/>: How I
Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Translators"
"Mass-Deploying Fedora with Cobbler"
"Running Fedora from a USB key"

Just to name a few.  Soon we'll have a fairly solid distribution medium
for this sort of media.

    -Mike