Re: [Ambassadors] [Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

On 2/6/07, Gerold Kassube wrote:
Chitlesh,

I'm not really sure if you remember the issue we've had last year at
Linuxtag ...

Hello Gerold,

Yes, I know that fedora issue very well :)

Florian and me are talking with Adrian about this issue and we planed
there a "seperate meeting at the University of Basel" which never comes
up till today ...

Good to hear that you guys know him and that he can be trusted.

If wanted I participate that meeting and I personally think it's
important for us/all ...

Thanks for the support Gerold.
Chitlesh
--