Re: [Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Tuesday 06 February 2007 14:23, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
I'll redirect the question a bit and ask: what's the incentive to get
people to care about a stable updates channel vs. what we do today?

Money. Unless one is making their living off of doing this grunt work, I don't think there is going to be many people beating down our doors to do the work. Either it's in money we're paying them, or money they're saving by not buying RHEL.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the RHEL value proposition.

--Chris