Re: kqemu is now GPLv2

On Tuesday 06 February 2007 15:27, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> I'm of course aware of that -- but that can happen with the current kmod
> stuff in Extras, too.

All the more reason to not do external kmods as a part of "Fedora".
If "Fedora" cares enough about a module that we want to ship it and make it
officially available to our users, it needs to be in the kernel package, and
DaveJ needs to approve that.  Otherwise they should NOT go into Fedora _at_
_all_ as we can't reasonable deliver timely updates without breaking the
repository.

Release Engineer: Fedora