Re: kqemu is now GPLv2

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 01:09 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > As long as every normal person can treat it like ATrpms, I suspect
> > we can be persuaded not to care what you do.
>
> I wonder if the implicit flame against a supporter of Fedora was really
> neccessary.

It wasn't a flame; people who use such external repositories don't get
much support. If someone comes to me with a bunch of packages from
somewhere other than Core, Extras and Livna and I suspect that might be
part of their problem then I'm likely to be very disinclined to help.
Is that really a contentious observation?

ATrpms just happened to be the first one which came to mind.

--
dwmw2