Re: [Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

I've already accepted at least the meeting :)

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but if they want to have a meeting at FOSDEM, I'm obviously happy to be a part of that. I'll be there, and the main reason why I'm going is to have a chance to meet folks (both in Fedora and other distros) who I wouldn't otherwise have a chance to talk to in person.

Good job, Chitlesh, for taking the initiative to accept their invitation.

See you in a few weeks,
Max

--
Max Spevack