Re: [Fwd: Fedora & openSUSE meeting / cooperation ?]

On 2/8/07, Warren Togami <wtogami redhat com> wrote:
Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> Now that everyone gave their opinions, what are the items you (FAB)
> want to bring forward?
> - marketing ?
> - better compatibilities [src.rpm,...]?
> - KDE ?

I don't seem to be overly negative, but what is a concrete example of a
possible way to cooperate in a meaningful way?

"Nasa spent over a million dollars developing a pen that would write
in space.  The soviets solved the same problem... by using a pencil"

Probably not true but the message is valid.  They're doing very
similar things that we are and we both could have lots to learn from
eachother if communications are there.  Pride seems to be the biggest
wall between us.

           -Mike