akademy sponsorship

To the powers-that-be with purse-strings,

I'm planning an attending the 2007 KDE Contributors Conference,
http://akademy2007.kde.org/
and give a presentation on the F7 KDE spin.

KDE e.V.(1) recently put out a call for companies and individuals soliciting donations for the event,
http://dot.kde.org/1171382220/
http://akademy2007.kde.org/sponsors/

Fedora(2) should seriously consider sponsoring the event.

-- Rex

(1) KDE e.V. will likely help fund my attendance of the event, so Fedora's sponsorship is more than a worthy cause.
(2) or Red Hat, I'm not picky.