smolt privacy policy

I've created a first draft of the smolt Privacy Policy. Please note: It is not a legal document, it's the Infrastructures policy of how we'll be protecting the information.

http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/hosted/smolt?f=d7efe18be592;file=doc/PrivacyPolicy

It is also my intention to add package lists in the very near future. I believe this policy covers that. Please let me know what you think not just in terms of content but also wording, formatting, etc.

   -Mike