Re: smolt privacy policy

Mike McGrath wrote:
I've created a first draft of the smolt Privacy Policy. Please note: It is not a legal document, it's the Infrastructures policy of how we'll be protecting the information.

http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/hosted/smolt?f=d7efe18be592;file=doc/PrivacyPolicy

It is also my intention to add package lists in the very near future. I believe this policy covers that. Please let me know what you think not just in terms of content but also wording, formatting, etc.

Instead of having privacy policies per program, it would probably be better to vet the project wide policy drafted at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/PrivacyPolicy through the legal team. It has been sitting there for a while now.

Rahul