Re: Dell + Linux

Best way to make companies happy is to drive business to them. Perhaps
fedora.org should be offering a 'pre-installed' link on par with the
'download' link? See for reference what http://debian.org/ does
('pre-installed' link in left-hand column) or
http://www.us.debian.org/distrib/ (scroll down). I'd of course suggest
making it prettier and more useful than the debian page, but you get
the general drift- Fedora should drive traffic to vendors who
distribute Fedora.

I think this is a good thing for users too; they'd presumably get
well-supported hardware, and feel good that they were voting with
their money.

[This would of course not be dell-specific; emperorlinux comes to mind
as a fedora vendor, and I'm sure there are others as well. Sorry, Matt
:)]

Luis