Re: Dell + Linux

Jesse Keating wrote:
Unless we create the second logo set, I don't think we'll get very far with pre-installation. Most vendors will want to sweeten the user experience, and possibly add branding. Any of that will make it no longer Fedora, and the vendor would be unable to make such claims under the trademark policy. They'd have to remove all the Fedora/RH trademarked logos and such too.
What if we helpped Dell create an OSS gnome and KDE theme and got it into Extras?
   -Mike