Re: CLA requirements

On 2/21/07, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh fedoraproject org> wrote:
On 2/21/07, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> that. Do we really need CLA for groups like bug triaging and ambassadors
> majority of whom dont submit any content to the project?

Hello,
Ambassadors should have cla_done. I thought we have already talked
about this on the Fedora Ambassadors mailing list.
Since content is the only that matter for the CLA, we must not forget
that Fedora Ambassadors provide fedora with some slides, videos,
pictures, marketing brochure,..... It would be wise to keep the
current on-going situation as it is. If not, no one can track who
signed CLA and posted what. Having a standard protocol will ease the
overall load of man power.

Chitlesh

+1 for Chitlesh

--