Re: CLA requirements

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

Then, these people should be directed to fedora marketing.

This is the club mentality I would want to avoid.

Fedora Ambassadors Project is a bridge between the Fedora Project and the
rest of the world.

You miss the point completely. In short we dont expect ambassadors to be highly technical people. Making all of them sign the CLA is currently a high barrier to entry. If only a dozen of them are contributing content, we should probably not be making all of them sign the CLA. As simple as that.

Rahul