Re: CLA requirements

On 2/23/07, Patrick W. Barnes <nman64 n-man com> wrote:
On Wednesday 21 February 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> > Then, these people should be directed to fedora marketing.
>
> This is the club mentality I would want to avoid.

It's not a club mentality.  Ambassadors isn't for people who just want to
attend an event, or who just want to comment on Fedora.  It is for people who
intend to work with us to produce materials, conduct planning, manage
spending, and other such tasks that invariably end up requiring a completed
CLA.  Even in cases where the CLA isn't explicitly necessary, we need an
identity and contact information, and the CLA is only a small step beyond
that.  It's really not much to ask for the amount of trust we place in them
for their trouble.

+1 for Patrick
--
Thomas Chung