CLA requirements

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 24 02:54:39 UTC 2007

Patrick W. Barnes wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 February 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
>>> Then, these people should be directed to fedora marketing.
>> This is the club mentality I would want to avoid.
>>

> It's not a club mentality.  Ambassadors isn't for people who just want to
> attend an event, or who just want to comment on Fedora.

When it was started, it was precisely meant for people to be able to
represent Fedora easily in events and generally act as regional
contacts. Only a very small portion of these submit any sort of content.
Now everybody has redefined it into all sort of fancy things. To
reiterate, this conversation was not about ambassadors in particular but
to get a legal understanding of what groups require CLA.

Rahul