Re: Good riddance, ESR

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

What I find truly strange in the light of his departure is that I've
never felt more bullish about our future.  ESR's departure comes at a
strange time because we're at the cusp of something great.  And I think
we need to talk about that.

So go ahead.

Fact is, we've got a bunch of people saying exactly that.

The real question: how do we get *heard*?

--g