Good riddance, ESR

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 20:45:25 UTC 2007

On Feb 26, 2007, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Alexandre Oliva wrote:

>> http://fsfla.org/svnwiki/circular/draft/2007-03.en.html#2

>> Comments on this draft, slated for publication (barring changes) on
>> 2007-03-01?

> Sorry. That's just too cryptic to me. Especially the last couple of
> sentences in the paragraph. Perhaps you can expand on what you are
> talking about instead of assuming that everyone knows about "fifth
> freedom".

I assumed people would take the hint and follow the first link, to
read about it, since this is a follow up.  I've now hinted at it more
strongly, and provided a short intuitive definition.  Does this make
it clear enough?

If not, what paragraph's last couple of sentences don't make sense to
you?  (or by 'paragraph' do you mean 'section'?)