fedora board meeting jan 2

Max Spevack max at spevack.org
Mon Jan 1 21:20:21 UTC 2007

Late notice with the end of the holiday, but we're scheduled for a Board
meeting on January 2nd, at 10:00 AM Eastern time, 3:00 PM GMT.  Assuming
that we have a quorum of people back from vacation, we'll go ahead with
the meeting.

- get some update from Seth/Jeremy about how RPM is moving along after a
few weeks since our announcement and creation of new repo/lists/etc

- Max will talk about some of his priorities for Fedora in the first part
of the year

- Rex or others, get an update on how FESCO is right now, what the top
concerns are regarding Fedora 7 and our progress on that.

- whatever else comes up, or whatever folks think of between now and then.

#fedora-board for the logs.

Happy New Year,
Max