fedora board meeting jan 2

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jan 2 06:13:28 UTC 2007

On 01.01.2007 22:20, Max Spevack wrote:
> Late notice with the end of the holiday, but we're scheduled for a Board
> meeting on January 2nd, at 10:00 AM Eastern time, 3:00 PM GMT.  Assuming
> that we have a quorum of people back from vacation, we'll go ahead with
> the meeting.
 >
> - Rex or others, get an update on how FESCO is right now, what the top
> concerns are regarding Fedora 7 and our progress on that.

I think we have a deadlock here -- FESCo is mostly waiting for advice
from the board how to proceed (¹). Some people from the Board and FESCo
probably should meet once or twice on IRC or somewhere else and just
sort the details out.

CU
thl

(¹) -- think like FESCo size, mandatory level of community members in
FESCo, how does FESCo interact with release engineering, red hat
employees or the packaging committee, stuff like that