why I'm using Ubuntu instead of Fedora ATM

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jan 3 19:04:45 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating schrieb:
> On Wednesday 03 January 2007 13:02, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> Sorry, but we IMHO did something seriously wrong beforehand already if
>> we have to roll back packages *after* test3.
> Test3 isn't what Luis wants.

I know, but sorry, it was not clear to me that you meant what Luis said
 in your last mail, and not my compromise-approach I posted/you quoted.

> He wants to be able to go from F7, to F8Test1 to
> F8Test2/3 to F8, cleanly and without problems.

And it would be nice (as I said already). But I'd already be glad if we
could have the F7TEST3 to F7 way.

CU
thl

P.S:Ahh, this subthread once again shows that discussions on mailing
lists sometimes don't work very well...