Self Introduction - Where Do I Start?

Hello to all folks there ...well Mustafa here from Pakistan. I am doing my Bachelor's in software engineering right now. I started using Linux a year ago when I did a system and network administration course on RHL 9. After that I didn't got any chance to do something more with Linux. After that I get familiarized with the Open Source theory and truly I loved it, so that's y I chose JAVA for jumping into professional programming career INSTEAD of  '.NET' bcoz i want to move on further with Linux.

I m using FC 6 right now n when I came here I loved to c u all doing great work here. I would also like to be a part of FC community but didn't know where to start. I would love to work on Fedora documentation OR internationalization project for URDU language support in Fedora but as being a newbie at town I didn't know that how much knowledge is required to get on work in a particular project.

I will love to hear whatever you have to share for me. I will be more then happy to get advice or comments or suggestions from u folks there. :)

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan