Re: Self Introduction - Where Do I Start?

Mustafa:

Welcome to the Fedora Docs Project!

It's a great time to do Java programming now that it's in the process
of being open-sourced.
Also, with Red Hat's acquisition of JBoss, I see Java skills becoming
more widespread among  Red Hat and Fedora developers.

Be sure to check the task list for Fedora Docs Project at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Tasks to see what's
happening at the moment.

Also drop by the #fedora-docs channel on Freeserve IRC and introduce yourself.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project