Fedora Board Recap 2007-JUL-10

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Jul 13 02:40:00 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 20:00 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > == Brief discussion of GPL v2/v3 and EULA for F8 ==
> >  * Consider adding license version tagging to spec file - push to FESCo
> >  * Need to raise awareness to examine code coming from upstream during version updates
> >  * Mostly packaging issues that need to be discussed with legal
>
> Can you explain this a bit more please?  Particularly if you're going to
> push it to FESCo.

Good summaries already, but the plan is to write it up and get it on the
schedule for the FESCo meeting.  But due to other meetings, it was known
that Bill and I were highly unlikely to make FESCo today and thus
putting it on this week's schedule was ... less helpful :-)

So be prepared for it next week ;-)

Jeremy