Re: Target market?

On 7/23/07, seth vidal <skvidal linux duke edu> wrote:
world-of-unfun but for integration purposes may be the only option.

Thank you for making my eyes bleed.  I don't know how on earth I'd be
able to keep up with multiple branches of a package for the same
fedora 'release'?  And I fear for the sanity of any maintainer who has
to deal with bug reports from people who dipped into the infinite
branch space sporadically ending up with a patch work of packages.

-jef"pretty sure i lived through this sort of madness before as a
Ximian desktop over RHL user."spaleta