Re: governance, fesco, board, etc.

O/H Karsten Wade έγραψε:
> On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 15:31 -0400, Tim Burke wrote:
>
>> "high level goals is a very broad term", so it may well cover what I'm
>> thinking...  Most of this discussion and detail is about the mechanics
>> of putting out a release.  I think another major objective of the board
>> is less about release production and more about community. Such as
>> broading adoption, making things approachable for growing communities.
>> I know you guys do spend a lot of time on that, so I think its useful to
>> have some mention in the charter responsibilities of the board that
>> there a lot of outreach involved.
>
> +1
>
> Fedora is so much more than just a Linux distro ... :)

I too believe that the board should continue to increase its attention to
community empowerment and enablement rather than technical issues/decisions.
"Community" not as in not-Red-Hatters-developers, but as "contributors and users
of Fedora -- present and future, and their potential -- small or large".

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/