be polite and respectful

It's been a heated day or so on FAB. There's a lot of people who disagree with each other talking.

Let's remember to be as civil and polite as possible in our emails, yes? Especially since many of the people participating in this extended thread are acknowledged leaders within the Fedora community.

Your public service announcement of the day.

We don't have written down Codes of Conduct in Fedora. But this is a Friendly Nudge of Conduct. :-)

--Max