governance, fesco, board, etc.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 11:28:10 UTC 2007

On Thursday 14 June 2007 00:34:33 Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Right, but ... prematurely deploying something and ignoring
> bugs/deficiencies etc. also doesn't help anybody.

I have to call BS on this one.  Reasonable bugs/complaints are being addressed
as fast as they can, and rel-eng in particular is revisiting all aspects of
the workflow that is causing pain to find a happy middle ground that is
acceptable to all parties involved (rel-eng voted, FESCo ratified).

Of course, snide comments dropped in the middle of long threads may not get
addressed as they are lost easily.  Bug reports, Trac tickets, call for
topics in meetings these are addressed.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora