[Fwd: License issue with iText and releated packages]

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I have a special license issue with iText and related packages like pdftk, which I want to discuss.

For further information please look a BZ #236310, BZ #245222, BZ #236309

You should be aware, that the plain iText package offers in Fedora have the same issue like
the packages with bundled iText implementations.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt