Fedora code of conduct

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 21 02:24:58 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:

> Packaging guidelines exist because we need consistency in our OS, as is
> evident from our core reviews.  It's also a technical matter.

How about mailing list guidelines? They aren't technical. A code of
conduct is not that far from having mailing list guidelines you know.

> A code of conduct will not fix this.  We may be able to cut down on
> specific things like vulgar language but people will always have beliefs
> and express them.

I dont have a problem with people expressing their belief's. If you
agree that it will cut down on specific things like vulgar language
that's exactly what I am aiming to solve.

Rahul