3 development process improvements

It is very rare that Fedora developers actually talk to each other on the phone (as opposed to IRC), but jkeating, mmcgrath, and I were just having a quick chat.

Three general points that I jotted down for further email discussion:

(1) pick a release name sooner in the cycle so that artwork, marketing materials, and web content can be finished sooner.

(2) get web content finished at a specific deadline in the schedule (maybe same as string freeze?)

(3) more dedicated feature QA/smoke-testing. Ask feature owners, as we get to the pre-release time, to do a fresh install and sanity check their feature to make sure it looks and operates the way it should.

Just some suggestions for further discussion here, or on fedora-devel-list.

still happy about today's release,
Max