Red Hat Announces Fourth-Annual Red Hat Summit (fwd)

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 14:25:52 UTC 2007

This, by the way, will also be the location of FUDCon this summer.
Working on a deal to get a corner of the summit for Fedora only, where
access to FUDCon is free but access to the Summit is fee.

Which could mean, oh, a thousand people at FUDCon.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager