start.fp.o...

Looks kinda not so good right now, especially with this jewel at the
bottom: This page is a mockup for discussion purposes, do not assume it
will stay around (or if it does stay around, do not assume that this is what will be on it).

Given that firefox is driving people to this, shouldn't we um, put some
content there?  Please?  Or back out the change and go back to release
notes.