Re: FUDCon Proposal

GD> 1. Next proposed FUDCon: January 11-13, 2008, at Red Hat HQ in
GD> Raleigh.

This is immediately before the beginning of the spring semester, at
least at the university where I work.  That's no problem for me
although it might bother some academic folks.

All I can ask is that we get a final date and hotel details ASAP,
because some of us have to beg for money well in advance.

 - J<