Re: FUDCon Proposal

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Gerold Kassube wrote:

Hi Greg,

personally I hopefully think you only have a view to Northern America
and not to the rest of this globe ...

Because we in Europe need also to have a opportunity to have a FUDCon
here ...

Note, from the post:

3. In future, there will be more Red Hat Summits, all over the world. And the rule of thumb will be: where there is a Summit, there is a FUDCon, attendance free for community folks. If it's not a perfect time in the release cycle, that's ok; it's still a great excuse to get smart Fedora folks together, buy them some drinks, and Get Something Done.

And when I say "all over the world," I mean "probably in Europe in autumn, when we hold our first Red Hat Summit in Europe."

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager