Will Fedora 10 Contain KDE 3.5.10 or Not?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 02:14:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> Why can't virt-manager copy it for the user, or allow the user to load
> an iso located in their home directory?  This seems like our OS is
> fighting against itself here.

I don't disagree that something needs to change to make it easier.
But for the moment..id rather document how to get it to work..so
people can test the alpha release in virt-manager. while the virt team
figures out how to work with selinux enabled.

Though since i can't actually get the dvd image to actually complete
an install under virt manager its a moot point..fails at disk
partitioning (even went down to one ext3 partition and no swap).
Though you can still run the live images under virt-manager with qemu
i guess.

-jef