Re: Request for Trademark Approval (Fedora Electronic Lab Spin)

Chitlesh GOORAH said the following on 08/18/2008 12:58 AM Pacific Time:
Hello there,

Yet again, Fedora Electronic Lab wants to be part of the huge feature
list of Fedora's next release.

Though, I believe everyone is familiar to FEL, I would welcome
everyone to have a look at its feature page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraElectronicLab

Could you create a separate/new feature page for Fedora 10?

It looks like you've modified the Fedora 8 version which means that anyone with a link from when Fedora 8 shipped will not be getting the correct information as it relates to the Fedora 8 spin.

John