Request for Trademark Approval (Fedora AOS Spin)

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Fri Aug 29 00:11:32 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> Why does it disable SELinux?
>
> Current issues with the building tool and SElinux.

I think we've also addressed this on the Spin SIG mailing list before...
the problem wasn't the composing necessarily since it could be composed
if the hosts' SELinux had been set to permissive.

> Also, won't you actually need mkinitrd
>> at some point?
>
> The tool does this at image creation. Although, I believe it ends up in
> the image anyways.

So the removal of mkinitrd in the package manifest can go away, then.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip