Fedora Remix - Clarification

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 18:59:54 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 11:44:11PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Let's say I am creating a local language remix of Fedora completely
>> outside of the usual spin process hosted externally to Fedora Project,
>> can I call it, Fedora Foo Remix instead of, Foo - Fedora Remix?
>
> No.  You can refer to "Foo" as "Fedora Remix" but you may not
> interrupt the secondary mark, which is a single unit of text.  Perhaps
> I need to add guidance to this effect in the document?  I'll ask Legal
> about that.

Well, in my example, say Fedora Hindi Remix would make much more sense
than Hindi - Fedora Remix or else I am forced to create a new name for
every local language remix I create which is insane considering the
number of local languages in and around my place. Can you consider allow
ing this or is there other suggestions?

Rahul